Only a very small percentage of competitors get to experience an event win of any type. Even fewer actually achieve a championship.
Although success in racing is measured in many different ways (for instance, if you had fun, that is success in itself)—the ultimate proof of success in racing is a championship.
Race-1 wants to congratulate all 2017 champions in their “success!”
We also congratulate the 1st-time feature and heat winners as that also is a great accomplishment!
A word of advice to those of you striving for the ultimate success in 2018:
Team work and relationships make the difference!
Congratulations 2017 Champions and Winners, and Happy New Year to all!
2017 Series Champions:
- Trey Watson — FASTRAK MOV Future Stars Cup
- Jeremy Weaver – RUSH Sportsman Modified Futures Cup
- Lauren Butler – RUSH Asphalt Stock Car
- Logan Roberson - RUSH Weekly Late Model
- Kyle Martell – RUSH Touring Sportsman Modified
- Dennis Lunger - RUSH Weekly Pro Mod
- Max Blair - RUSH Pace Performance Summer Chase
2017 Track Champions:
- JJ Mazur - Genessee Speedway
- Kole Holden - Sharon Speedway, Lernerville Speedway, PPMS
- Lauren Butler – Jennerstown Speedway
- Max Blair – Stateline Speedway
- Kyle Zimmerman – Eriez Speedway, Raceway 7
- Dennis Lunger – Stateline Speedway (Pro Mod)
- Ethan McDune — Tyler County Speedway
We are always excited to hear about our customers success stories!
If we have overlooked your accomplishments we sincerely apologize and hope you will share your achievements with us so we can extend our congrats to your team in this public setting!